Holiday Gift Guide 2021
Koze Gift Guide 2021
Need some gift ideas for this holiday season?
It's that time of year again; the most wonderful... and often a wee bit stressful too. You've got a list full of your parents, best friends, perhaps a lover, siblings, children or maybe a niece or nephew to buy for and can't forget that secret Santa at work. But don't worry, below are not only some great gift finds but also some fun ideas that will make for a thoughtful present and festive experience.
Shop small this holiday season and go check out these small businesses owned by fellow Koze members and favourites!
CrispyLeavesco -beautiful cozy hand painted drawings, stickers and other cute goodies by Leah Lacked
Society6 LilCuadra - beautiful products designed by LilCuadra
Starsketchhart - beautiful artwork by Erin McWalters
ShopwithSamanthaN -shop these budgeting tools to take back power over your finances by Samantha Nauser
CherishedCompanions -custom Pet Portraits, Decor & Gifts for Animal Lovers by Caitlin Gawa
Here are a few other small businesses to check out:
BABEINA - Beautiful necklaces
Macy Marie Jewelry - Adorable jewelry
JonnyBoy Originals - Custom made signs great for a dad or brother!
Danielle Doby - Shop adorable astrology prints!
Essential Coast - Gemstone beaded bracelets for everyone!
DIY Gift Ideas to try:
- Make your own hand-poured candles in small mason jars
- Create a photo album for a loved one
- Pull together a video or digital collage of the timeline of your relationship to someone you have many memories with
- Create an affirmations jar for a friend full of little tabs that read out inspirational sayings and all the great things about them
- Write letters instead of Christmas cards
- Create 'coupons' for your couple partner. Think 'redeem this for a massage', 'I'll make dinner tonight', 'veto win of this debate or argument', 'redeem for one nice compliment', etc.
Wishing everyone a happy and healthy holiday season!🤍
If you've got any other ideas drop them in the comment bar.
Happy gifting ✨